If you find yourself in a frenzy shopping for Halloween candy before those Trick Or Treaters are ringing your doorbell, these last minute Halloween treats will keep the kiddies happy and the outside of your house Egg and TP Free. These DIY Ghost Poop Halloween Treats can be whipped up in a jiff and are guaranteed to create a chuckle or two.
With just a few supplies you can make these delightful and fun “Ghost Poop” Halloween treats the kids will love.
To make these easy Halloween treats you will need:
- A bag or two of mini marshmallows from your local supermarket.
2. You will need a package of 3″ X 5″ candy cellophane bags found at your local craft store, party store or even Walmart.
You will also need:
- 8.5″ by 11″ card stock paper,
- a printer and a stapler.
1. Print these “Ghost Poop” labels onto standard 8 1/2″ X 11″ card stock with your printer.
Click on the image below to enlarge and save.
2.Cut each label out with a pair of scissors, and fold each one in half on the dotted line.
3. Fill each bag with some marshmallows, then fold the label over the top of the bag and staple closed.
Ghost Poop Halloween Treats
Here is a finished sample of the candy bags I handed out in my own neighborhood last year. I tweaked the labels a little bit and printed them on sticker paper. This is another option you can do.
That’s it! These funny Ghost Poop Halloween treats can be made easily and won’t cost you a fortune. Make as many as you need! These little treats can be handed out at kid friendly Halloween parties or to the Trick or Treaters that visit you on Halloween. They will love them!
I hope you all have a Happy Halloween!